Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Hey, Soul Sister
suggested Train)If you’re not familiar with today’s song, you can hear it here
1) The video was shot on a street corner in Echo Park in central Los Angeles. If you saw a film crew making a video in your neighborhood, would you stop to watch? Or would you just keep walking? If I had the time, I’d definitely stop to watch.
2) The singer says he remembers his girl in every dream he dreams. Do you remember if you dreamed last night? I don’t remember dreaming anything last night. I was zonkers because I had an exciting day spraining my ankle.
3) The band Train is from San Francisco. Have you ever visited The City by the Bay? I was in San Francisco once or twice, I can’t remember for sure. Back when I used to work for the airlines.
4) Lead singer Pat Monahan got his start in a Led Zeppelin cover band. Can you name a Led Zeppelin song? Thank You is one of my favorite Zeppelin songs.
5) In doing research for this week’s Saturday 9, Crazy Sam discovered a publication called Trains, The Magazine of Railroading. What’s the last magazine you flipped through? Redbook. I have a pile of magazines to sit down and look at.
6) Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower? More of a leader, I think, a quiet leader. I’m not really sure though, maybe somewhere in between.
7) Scholars tell us that “To be or not to be” is Shakespeare’s most quoted line. Give us another one. “This above all; to thine own self be true.”
8) How do you listen to music on the go? Car radio? CD changer? iPod/mp3 player? Your phone? MP3 player.
9) Are you a convincing liar? I can’t lie worth shit.
Thank you, Great Spirit.